2WGC and 1st Class Home care & Support Services is the largest family owned home care company. We are in 3 states to date, QLD, NSW and SA with plans to move into VIC and WA late 2022.
About the role:
2WGC and 1st Class Home Care & support services seek support worker with high care experience such as transfer with hoist, peg feeding and bowel care. Support worker should be motivated, caring, & experienced individuals to support and enable the independence of vulnerable people living in their own homes.
Essential skills and experiences:
- Provide high-quality personalised support to participants using hoist transfers and peg feeding.
- Transport support for participants to and from the community-based activities.
- Assist participant with personal care and community access.
- Encourage and assist with the participant’s choice of activities and enhance the physical, intellectual and social wellbeing.
- Complete all the assigned paperwork
- Cert III/IV in Disability support or equivalent
- Minimum 1yr experience with high care needs participants
- Current full driving license and reliable vehicle and able to drive wheelchair accessible van
- Immediate start
- NDIS workers screening check
- Current First Aid
- Current police check
- Mobile phone